- On Tuesday, we feature honored guest author Kathy Lynn Emerson, who has 50+ books under her belt. Tuesday is the release date of the Elizabethan spy thriller, Murder in the Merchant’s Hall, the second of her Mistress Jaffrey mysteries.
- Mysti Berry will be filling in for Hannah Jayne on Thursday... Mysti also reports that she has finished 12k on her new book The Scottish Story, "which means I'm not a NaNoWriMo winner," she notes, "but maybe a half-marathoner?"
- Camille Minincho says she is heading into the final two weeks of classes. All that’s left is to read/grade three dozen term papers and exams. There isn’t enough pie left to keep her in a good mood.
- Priscilla Royal says she got an OK on her next book proposal. She has a sneaking feeling this means she actually has to write it...
- Ann Parker has managed to stagger to ~52,000 words (or 180 pages) into the draft of her Silver Rush Book #5, and in her gut believes she has managed to reach "in the muddle in the middle." Which would be about right for an epic-length novel, but is a little on the long side for a mystery-length story...
Walking the Line of Political Correctness
This week's theme involves the perils and pauses of being P.C. (or not) in crime fiction. Please drop by with your favorite cuppa and discover how our "usual suspects" and special guests treat this topic!