- Terry Shames will be zipping off to Costa Rica. For research? For R&R? It's a mystery! ;-)
- Mystery author Donis Casey will be our honored guest this coming Wednesday.
GET OUT THE POPCORN
The next topic on our plates is FAVE CRIME FLICKS. Movies, oh boy!! Rev up your Netflix account and get ready to add a whole lot more to your "gotta see" lists.
We asked the LadyKillers to name the latest movie they saw and give us their opinion in three (or so) words...
- Terry Shames: "Walked out of Django. Can't Tarantino think of anything else to do besides spray bullets and blood?"
- Rita Lakin: "Intouchables. Wonderful, don't miss it."
- Ann Parker: "Zero Dark Thirty... Four-word opinion: Action = yes; Character development = ?"
- Hannah Jayne: "Last week I was knocked out with the flu and found myself watching An Amish Murder on Lifetime. In three words: Hm. Huh? Nyquil."
- Priscilla Royal: "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Two word review: Maggie Smith.
- Michael A. Black: "I had the misfortune of seeing Arnold's latest movie, The Last Stand. It was so bad it would be hard to sum up in three words, but I'll try: Shoulda been impeached. I'd give it two stars out of four. Mediocrity at its finest."
- Carole Price: "Lincoln. First half was a sleeper, at least for me. I've never been too interested in court scenes."
- Pat Morin: "Believe it or not, the last movie we saw was RIO, in 3D. Fun, fun, fun."
- Sharan Newman: "HUGO. I loved the fantasy of the boy living on his own in the Metro station blended with the fantasy that the early silent movie director put on the screen. I could watch it over and over."