- Ann Parker has been named Poisoned Pen Press Author of the Month! She will be in Ridgecrest, California on Wednesday, March 6, for two events.
- Ann will be visiting with readers over tea and scones for the launch of "Read the Book, Meet the Author" series at My Enchanged Cottage and Tea Room.
- Ann will be talking about “Staking a Claim in 1880s Colorado: Writing About the Silver Rush” at this month's California Writers Club "Ridge Writers" meeting on Wednesday, March 6, 6:30 p.m., at the Ridgecrest Presbyterian Church. The public is welcome, and the event is free.
- Michael Black's short story, "Ransom," appears in the anthology, To Hell in a Fast Car, published by Dark Quest Books. His three good buddies are in the anthology also, Big Wayne Dundee, Ted Hertel, Jr., and Rob Mendenhall.
- Mysti Berry's short story "Inside Job" appears in the Sisters in Crime anthology, Fish Nets, published by Wildside Press and due out this spring. This is the second anthology by the Guppies Chapter, and includes stories by Diane Vallere, Gigi Pandian, H. S. Stravopoulos, and 18 other Sisters.
- Terry Shames sent her edited book, next in the Samuel Craddock series, off to her editor.
A book isn't a book until someone reads it. Join us next week as we share our thoughts about the alchemy that bubbles up between a writer's words and a reader's mind.