- Mysti Berry sold a short story to a national magazine. Details in a month or two.
- Priscilla Royal has moved into her water-proof cave in anticipation of El Nino. Chocolate and Peets coffee are well-stocked. The cats have demanded she stop futzing around and earn cat food money AKA writing next book.
- Camille Minichino is accepting WORDS as Christmas presents this year. She needs 15,000 to finish her novel and 5000 to finish a novella, both due 12/31. Any case or parts of speech welcome. Verbs, nouns, idioms . . .
- Ann Parker is hoping she can steal Camille's "leftover" words, as she needs ~25,000, with two of them being THE END, by mid-January-ish. By end of December would be glorious, but probably unattainable.
- LadyKillers welcomes honored guest author Megan Carney will join us Thursday and explore the weekly theme...
SNOOPING AND LURKING
"The first step in good reporting is good snooping." ~Matt Drudge
It's not just reporters who employ snooping... mysteries abound with characters snooping/lurking/eavesdropping and otherwise gathering information on the sly. Some real-life professions require it, "ordinary" folks sometimes indulge as well. Drop on by this week (it's okay to lurk!) with your favorite cuppa and see what the LadyKillers have to say about this sneaky topic.